Friday, January 13, 2012

Current Crop Log - Posted Online

I just dealt with the consequences of poor file organization and proper record keeping.  I used my last printed Crop Lifecycle Report and wanted to print more.  Because I am so awesome I had included the filename in the header in light gray text - for this exact reason.  Great, so I searched my system for the file and nothing found.  I checked Google Docs thinking maybe I had uploaded it there - nope!  Briefly contemplated recreating it and then thought to check my office computer and found it!  So here is the current version in PDF format for my own records. I also have the original stored on my local system for future revisions.  This post is not intended to be interesting, if you read this far.... I'm surprised and think you are a fool!
Happy Friday.

No comments: