Thursday, April 14, 2011

Partial Success

citrus rind traps are a success, although some improvements are required.

While not exactly "clogged with bugs" there are still enough PBs in each trap to make it worthwhile.  There are twice as many critters rolled up on the soil under the traps.  The first improvement would be to set the traps on top of a small square of weed cloth so they can be collected and disposed of as well.

I'll try to get to these changes Tonight and actually do a collection Tomorrow morning.  It's killing time!

BTW, I haven't yet decided how to execute the bastards.  I'd like to send a message to the others so I'm thinking something dramatic and over the top is in order.  I'll release a few survivors to tell the tale of doom.  Please feel free to make killing suggestions in the comments.

I wonder if I've hit just the right combination of words in this post to show up on some FBI website filter?

"bomb" - there, that should do it!

No comments: