Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Office Preparation

Horrible mess
My Mom told me about a story she read in Sunset magazine about a woman that had created an office in an outdoor shed-like building.  I had already been thinking of ways that I could work outside so the timing was perfect.  I took the first step Today and cleaned out my potting shed and purchased some new heavy duty racking.  Next is to remodel the West facing wall and install some larger double hung windows and finally I think I may install a dutch door.  I haven't yet figured out how I will deal with all the insects, it would be cool to buy some Tokay geckos and just let them cruise around but I think they'll end up pooping on my stuff.  They're also kind of mean.  OK nevermind on the idea.

First thing is to get everything out

The left wall is the wall West wall that looks out to my
yard, this is the wall that I want to install the new
windows into, maybe even a sliding glass door

No comments: