Monday, February 14, 2011

Better and Better

Alright Carrots - Finally, Jesus!...

They are coming in pretty good now, I can see all 6 rows (or is there 8?) becoming more clear as more seedlings push through the crust of soil.  I checked my notes ( I keep a separate, paper based log) and it turns out I also planted some swiss chard at the end. So I have:
  • 6 Rows of carrots, 2 each for 3 types
  • 4 rows of spinach, 2 each for 2 types
  • 2 rows of beets, 1 each for 2 types
  • 3 rows of swiss chard, all the same type






Golden beets looking good, first true leaves just a few
days away
Looking at that I can't help but wonder why I planted only two rows of spinach considering it's my favorite.  Also strange is that it's way too early for chard to be going into the ground - once again I think I would be fired as a farmer.

No comments: