Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pet Harmony

I have the best dog, he's already so cool with the ducks, he just follows
them around and smells their many, many shits that are all over the place
Big step Today by letting Chui into the same area as the ducks with neither party restrained in any way.  I actually think my bud is a bit scared of them!  Which really, if you've met Chui probably isn't all that surprising; he's not the bravest creature in the world.  The ducks also don't seem to care much about him.

I'm still undecided on the ducks, part of me thinks I've bitten of more than I can or want to chew, but on the other side they are pretty neat and it's nice to have some more living things roaming around in the yard.  They make me laugh.


If this duck could hold and fire a gun I think he would kill me.  I noticed
that in every photo of the ducks, HIS eyes are always on me.
I think he may be evil, I should name him Damien
 I'm a bit flat on the garden right now, just not that excited about working in it.  I think the biggest reason is that my tomatoes are under some form of attack, it's unknown what is making them sick but they are dying off one by one.  On top of that my peppers look like shit!  Thin, sparse leaves, pale yellow coloring...  It's hard to be proud and enjoy working in the garden when things look so poor.  It's also that I don't know what to do to fix any of it!  I'm not letting myself dump a bunch of fertilizer on anything, people tell me to be patient and let the plants adjust but it's tough to watch things look so.... anemic, so poor

No comments: