Monday, February 13, 2012

Meteorologists are Retarded

  • Rain coming
  • No rain coming
  • Gonna rain Tomorrow
  • No it's not
  • 60%, 40%, 20% 5% chance of rain
  • Ugh!
So I've been in Chicago on work, came back late Saturday and was excited to check on things Sunday morning.  Peas in EW3 look great, carrots were almost all eaten.  Spinach too.  Neighbors cat shit all over EW4 (or is it EW5?).  Peas in back wall planter haven't emerged.  All in all a very disappointing set of developments.  I walked back inside.

Later that night I walked out to see what was eating my plants.  My old nemesis the "rollie pollie" and her bastard children were swarming on everything green and sacred!  I hate them, I smashed 50-60 in between my fingers, their little isopod liquid guts squirting out.  I went to bed, unsatisfied.

Flipped compost Saturday, added the stuff from the tumbler as well as a bucket of chicken manure.

No comments: